Auto Lock, GPRS Indicator & Other Options

Auto Lock, GPRS Indicator & Other Options

Postby asad939 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:39 am

Hello Sir,
First of all I would like to thank you for your great work. I am using S60 Lock Screen from its 0.10.73 ver stage in my Nokia N73.
Hear are some bugs and suggestions which I want to bring to your notice.
1) Since this is a phone locking sw there should be an Auto Lock option as many of the nokia s60 devices do not have this option. It should be in a way that user can set it on or off with activation period of some seconds or minutes.

2) It would be better if security code option provided, which can be set by the user, as many of the users do not know or forget their device's master code.

3) The charging animation speed in the battery icon when the phone is charging, should be slight fast.

4) It would be better if tabs are provided in application settings menu. Like back light, wallpaper and other display settings in "Display" tab, auto lock, security lock and other related options in another tab named "Lock" or "Security".

5) The application should get updated within the application without going for any browser.

6) There is a small bug i noticed in all versions that GPRS connection indication is not getting displayed on the lock screen.
asad939

Return to Feature Requests